If you don't have a custom domain name you can purchase it directly from uKit. In this case, the domain will be connected automatically, no additional actions will be needed from your side.
If you already have a domain name:
1. Open the uKit Dashboard.
2. Select the Domains section.
3. Click on Connect domain.
4. Enter you domain name and click Connect.
5. Confirm that you are the owner of the domain name by clicking on Yes, I have registered the domain name.
6. Specify uKit's name servers (ns1.ukit.com and ns2.ukit.com) at the domain provider's end and select I have set up the name servers.
7. It might take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect (due to the different update time of the name servers’ information across the Internet).
Once the name servers’ records are checked, your website will be available online at the connected domain name.