You can add and edit domain records, such as A, CNAME, MX, and TXT at any time from the Domains section of your uKit Dashboard.
To add/edit records:
1. Log into your uKit account.
2. At the top of the screen, from the drop-down menu, select the desired website your want to apply your edits to.
3. On the Dashboard choose Domains.
4. Proceed to Connected to the website page and click the gear icon next to your domain name.
5. Select Domain records on the left and click Add to enter the relevant records.
6. Click Save.
Note: To add other records, such as SRV, please contact our Support Team.